TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Studio Doors open 15 mins before advertised start time.
- Studio doors close at the advertised start time. No late entry, we recommend arriving at least 10 minutes early.
- Please check in with your teacher before each class and use the QR codes provided
- Attending classes at Your Yoga Room you understand you are required to be double vaccinated at this time
- Teachers are subject to change without notice
- Your personal belongings must be stored away in shelving provided, and mobile phones switched off
- Your Yoga Room is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings
- We will always look after our students; but you understand that Your Yoga Room and its teachers shall be neither liable nor responsible for any loss or injury caused directly or indirectly within the Your Yoga Studio.
- Please do not attend class if unwell and our Teachers won’t either
Class Passes + Memberships
- All purchases for class passes and upfront memberships are final and are non-transferable
- Classes passes or memberships cannot be shared
- Our New Yogi Intro offer is a one-time offer and valid for 14 days.
- Regular classes on the weekly timetable will have 2 hour cancellation window. We wish to be fair to all students. All no shows and late cancellation outside the 2 hour window will be charged for the class.
- Events + Workshops are non-refundable, but we can arrange to transfer your booking to a friend with 24hr notice, please provide written notice to [email protected]
- All of our class packages + Into offer are valid for the length of time stated and cannot be extended or refunded for any reason.
- Our Direct Debit Membership gives you access to unlimited yoga classes, this is billed fortnightly by direct debit or credit card. You may pause as many times as you like and cancel anytime, please provide written notice to [email protected] and allow 7 days.
- Memberships can be suspended or cancelled at any time with 7 days written notice to [email protected] and we require a minimum suspension time is 14 days
- For direct debit any insufficient funds or incorrect card details will result in a fee for failed transactions this fee (around $15) is charged by Ezidebit, sadly we cannot adjust this.
We are blessed + grateful to live on Wadawurrung Country and pay deep respect to Wadawurrung Elders past, present and emerging. Our Team extends this to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, recognising the wisdom, knowledge and resilience of Australia’s First people and their continuing connection to country.